ActivLab TestoActiv - 3000 mg DAA
TestoActiv is especially recommended during periods of intense physical or mental effort. It contains up to 3000 mg of DAA in one serving!
The product is especially recommended for active men . Stimulates the body to maintain testosterone at a high level . Thanks to the Arginine and Citrulline composition, the product can also be successfully used as a pre-workout preparation . DAA: According to the results of the study, an increase in the concentration of DAA in the body results in an increase in the amount of secreted testosterone. As a result, supplementation of D-aspartic acid improves the overall physical condition, including raising energy, which in turn allows you to perform even the most exhausting training. In addition, it has been noted that after the adoption of DAA, the time needed for regeneration is shortened. Larger amounts of testosterone also affect faster muscle growth and strength. Arginine and citrulline are amino acids that play an important role in the body of every athlete. Taking them helps to increase the endurance of the body and improve the oxygenation of tissues. These amino acids in supplements are most often found in the biologically active form: L-arginine and L-citrulline. Arginine helps to increase the production of nitric oxide (NO), which is responsible for the expansion of blood vessels. It allows you to get the effect of a muscle pump. Citrulline stimulates aerobic energy production by the muscles during physical exertion. In this way, the amino acid allows to obtain high strength and reduce fatigue.
A unique combination of ingredients:
- DAA whose supplementation is recommended both during the period of building muscle mass as well as sculpting the body.
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones.
Container Size: 300 g
- Serving Size: 10 g
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving:
Active ingredients: 10g
- DAA | D-aspartic acid: 3000 mg
- L-arginine: 1500 mg
- L-citrulline: 1500 mg
- Ginseng extract: 50 mg
- Vitamin D: 25 mcg
- Magnesium: 375 mg
- Zinc: 10 mg
- Vitamin B6: 1,4 mg
- Vitamin C: 80 mg
- Niacin: 16 mg
- Pantothenic acid: 6 mg
- stimulates the synthesis of proteins in muscle cells - as a result, the muscles grow faster;
- is involved in the production of myelin, actin and troponin - proteins responsible for muscular strength;
- stimulates the production of proteins transporting phosphorus and calcium to muscle cells, which affects the strength of muscle contraction and provides them with energy;
- blocks the production of antianabolic proteins (inhibiting muscle growth) - primarily myostatin and PTH (parathyroid hormone);
- stimulates the production of testosterone , a hormone with a strong anabolic effect, by multiplying its receptors in the muscles; the more vitamin D in the body, the greater the testosterone concentration (this is confirmed by the 2009 experiment, in which a positive correlation between the level of vitamin D and the amount of free testosterone was observed in the men examined);
- participates in the bone mineralization process by increasing the calcium absorption - thanks to this, the skeletal system is stronger, more resistant to injuries.
ZMA ( Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin B6 ) It is a combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6. It helps to maintain the proper level of testosterone, insulin and growth hormone. Vitamin B3 (Niacin): is essential for the proper functioning of the brain and peripheral nervous system. In addition, it is involved in the synthesis of sex hormones, cortisol, thyroxin and insulin. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): participates in transformations related to energy management in the body, including in fatty acid oxidation and synthesis reactions, which is important especially for athletes. Vitamin B5 also participates in the synthesis of cholesterol, steroid hormones (such as cortisol, testosterone, estradiol, progesterone), neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine) and vitamins A and D. It takes part in the regeneration of skin cells and mucous membranes and participates in the production of antibodies that are part of the immune system. Vitamin C this compound plays many important functions, above all:
- protects cells against the adverse effects of free radicals (antioxidant)
- participates in the production of connective tissue proteins (joint regeneration)
- participates in the production of steroid hormones (eg testosterone)
- is involved in the transformation of tyrosine (Tyrosine is an amino acid that increases mental alertness, reduces sensitivity to pain, reduces the amount of fat, prevents muscle fat)
- modulates the immune system
- sodium D-asparaginate, acidity regulators: citric acid and L-ascorbic acid, L-arginine, L-citrulline, aroma carrier - inulin, aroma, magnesium carbonate, color - ammonia caramel, anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide, sweeteners: acesulfame K and sucralose, ginseng root extract (Panax ginseng), zinc diglycinate, vitamins: nicotinic acid amide, cholecalciferol, calcium D-pantothenate and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
- Dissolve one portion of 10 g (1 measure) in 250 ml of water. Use preferably in the evening.
No posts found