Welcome to Wake Up Body Nutrition
The following terms and conditions are relevant to customers based within the EU. If your shipping address is outside the EU, please contact us for specific information regarding delivery, special charges, etc...
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website
- register with and buy products or services on the website
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires
- contact us, for example in writing, call customer services.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
Web Site Information
- a) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Description of Products
- a) The description and specification of products in the Web Site is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes which do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- b) We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- c) Products sent by us are valid and best to use within 6 months (from the day shipped). Protein bars are good to use within 3 months (from the say shipped).
- d) In case of Gift being granted to your existing order, Wakeupbodynutrition.co.il will be the sole decision maker of the gift content regardless of the item chosen as gift by the customer. Changes in gifts sent to customers are related to (but not only) stock availability, significant impact on overall weight of order. In General – Customers are not entitled for more than one gift even if our system shows more than one. We will still do our best efforts, as a gesture of good will, to send you the chosen gift.
- a) You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
The Price and Payment
- a) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will not include the cost of delivery.
- b) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order - unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
- c) Payment is made by credit card or PayPal at the time we accept your order. (the payment methods we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method.
- d) Although every care is taken in the quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and items may be mispriced. In this event we will either: contact you to ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- a) The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale.
- b) The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- c) Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under Polish law. If there is any dispute, the Polish Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send use our Help Desk website: Help Desk Link or call us on 0845-004-5889 (UK) or +48 588 813 344 (Poland) or +972 3 7219005 (Israel)
Delivery of Products
- a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
- c) If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 7 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- d) We might need up-to 5 working days to process your order. In most cases the items you ordered will be sent on the next day but in case we need to back order the requested product a 5 working days will probably be enough for us. In rear cases we might expeience further delay in which we will notify you of such delay and ask your approval to wait or cancel the order.
- e) Validity of products sold on our website may very however - it will always be for at least 6 months period (from date of shipping). expetion: Protein bars expiry date will be for a minimum period of 3 months from the date of shipping.
- a) You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
- b) If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service
- c) You can no longer cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
- d) If there are any charges for TAX / CUSTOMS / VAT or delivery charges for parcel being sent back to us - Those amounts will be deducted from the total order amount perior to refund.
- c) Due to expiry date on some of our products we may refuse cancellation requests for such products and no refund can be made if parcel is sent back to us.